We sell all of our products to Homeowners and Contractors alike. Our sales team is trained to service the everyday user of our products, as well as the DIY customers looking for guidance on their personal products.
We offer an extensive outdoor display, showing a multitude of the product lines we offer. The display is open 24/7, 365. Most are labeled by name, or using a letter and number system. Our main paver/stone display has a full size map providing names for the products.
We do not provide services to install our products, however we can recommend a contractor for any of your needs.
We have an Elite Contractor list for customers searching for the right team. We recommend businesses that have proven time and time again to be reliable and trustworthy. We have a contractor for any of your needs, pertaining to the masonry & landscape fields.
Our facilities have the ability to custom fabricate all of our stone products. We offer stone cutting, rock facing, thermal edging, bull nosing, and honing just to name a few. Contact our sales team to get a full offering of our capabilities.
Although we pride ourselves on having a large selection of stone for your every need, it is impossible to have every option readily available. We have a multitude of sources that can accommodate most of our requests. To get more info about your particular request, bring a sample or picture of the desired product to our office, and let a sales associate get to work!
We provide samples for any of our stocked products. Whether you stop in and take it with you, or need it shipped to a distant location, we are happy to accommodate you. We do not charge for samples within reason. Any billed samples can be returned in its original condition, or credited towards an order placed.
We accept all major credit cards, in person or over the phone. Our secure system requires information other than that shown on the card itself. When providing a card for a contractor, we require the cardholder to fill out and sign authorized credit card forms.10> Video Guide for Structure Bond Use and Gun Maintenance
9> Do you accept returns?
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Effective Date: October 22, 2019
This Product Return Policy is for all Products distributed by Geo. Schofield Co. Inc. ("Schofield Stone") and/or any entity under Schofield Stone including, but not limited to, The Stone Center of Carolina, The Stone Center of Georgia and Nova Stone Center.
- Customer MUST present original invoice at time of return with viable reason for said return.
- Once original invoice is presented, all returns MUST be approved by the appropriate Manager. Reason for return will be evaluated by said Manager and approved at his/her discretion.
- No Mortar or Poly Sand of any kind will be accepted as a return. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pallets being returned MUST be unopened.
- All Pattern, Treads and Veneers accepted as a return will incur a MINIMUM 15% restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All jobsite pickup returns will incur the appropriate delivery fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Drivers will determine at time of pickup at his/her discretion if pallet has been opened and/or tampered with.
- All jobsite pickups MUST BE ACCESSIBLE for driver to pick up. If not, delivery charge WILL be upheld and additional charges WILL incur for numerous attempts.
- Any credit for a return that is to be applied to a credit card MUST be returned to the original credit card used at purchase.
- Be advised. We do not accept returns on any Special Orders under any circumstance. NO EXCEPTIONS.